The 2012/2013 Call for Student Application is open from April 5th 2012. Applications will be closed on June 30th 2012.
This application is open only for three Pan African University thematic areas;
- Governance Humanities and Social Sciences Yaounde II, Cameroon
- Life and Earth Sciences, University of Ibadan in Nigeria
- Basic Sciences, Technology and Innovation at Jomo Kenyatta University, Juja in Kenya
It is important that all applicants read and understand the call document before filling the application form. Read the Call for Students below in English or French.
You can download the application form in English or French, and in Pdf or Ms-Word below.
For information on institutes and available courses, click here
About the Pan-African University
The Pan African University is the culmination of continental initiatives of the Commission of the African Union to revitalize higher education and research in Africa. It is a project that exemplifies excellence, enhance the attractiveness and global competitiveness of African higher education and research and establishes the African University at the core of Africa’s development. The Pan African University will greatly boost the population and retention of high level human resources and quality knowledge outputs and be able to attract the best intellectual capacity from all over the world.
The first three institutes of the Pan African University will be hosted as follows:
- Western Africa PAU Institute of Life and Earth Sciences at University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Eastern Africa PAU Institute of Basic Sciences, Technology and Innovation at the Jomo Kenyyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
- Central Africa – PAU Institute of Governance, Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Yaounde
The University was launched in December 2011 at the African Union in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.